Monday, April 7, 2008

a start...


I have been thinking about this project since September 2007.
There have been quite a few changes to the project since then.
Now I am more concrete with my research questions, my aim, my goals, and myself as a researcher.
The research project has been approved by the ethics board at York University and at Shout Clinic. 
I am now in the recruiting stage of the project and have just set up my first interview today!
This is all so exciting for me, as I feel very passionate about this project.
I am hoping to incorporate a more arts-based research element to this.
I am also hoping to make a short film.
And so here I will document the progress, the happiness, the struggles, here I will document as the days, weeks, and months go by.

1 comment:

nancy halifax said...

thanks for the invitation ilona - love the images. i will listen to your blog - it is a wonderful start!